Sunday, May 26, 2013

Anime Spoiler alert

There is a new Dragon Ball Z movie entitled Battle of the Gods.  It's set several years after the battle with Majin Boo but before Goku meets Uub and begins training him.  It was just released in Japan this past late March.  In the movie, Super Saiyan Goku 3 is defeated twice, even as Super Saiyan God.  I can't wait until it's released next year with English Subtitles.

Also, the next Naruto Shippuden movie will have Susuke attack Konoho and Naruto must use his powers to safe the vilalge hidden in the leaf.  This is a big deal because the comic book just recently revealed that Sasuke has joined the Leaf in the 4th great Ninja world and plans on becoming Hokage after resurrecting the previous 4 Hokages with the help of Orochimaru to help in the battle against Madera and Orbito.  Can't wait for that either!

Now back to my regularly scheduled program!

2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel about anime. I've never really watched this type of genre but it sounds very interesting. There's only one series of anime that I really enjoyed and watched all the way through, "Robotech". This was an awesome series from the mid eighties. My wife and I loved it!! So I hope you get to watch your movie soon and may be check out Robotech, you might like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually watched Robotech, at least I think. Though, of all the Robot based anime, I am partial to Escaflowne and Gundam Wing.

    ReplyDelete