Wednesday, June 5, 2013

anime

Anime has been around for a very long time.  I have watched several anime in my life, and I have found that one must be very careful about what anime thy watch.  Anime are like movies in the states, each with it's own theme.  When I was a teenager, I thoroughly enjoyed anime and I would essentially watch any anime.  However, now I am more weary about the anime I watch.  It's mainly because there are so many different animes that exist, of which, not all are great!  I have found that I prefer anime with action and a story with a bit of comedy.  I have seen animes with pure action and not story, but those aren't not enjoyable.  I really want to watch long anime series, but like most long series, I don't have the patients to watch the entire series.  As such, I usually can only handle short anime stories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment